[Mgs] MG 2008 room reservations

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] MG 2008 room reservations
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:02:06 -0500
I apologize to anyone having problems getting room reservations. We have had
an overwhelming response to our plea to reserve early.
The best method of reserving rooms now is to call the 800 number 800-325-3535
for the Sheraton. Reserve June 26th, 27th and 28th first at the $95.00 rate.
Then reserve Wednesday as a seperate one under the "MG Club" code. Which is
the $159.00 rate. If you try to register on line with your computer, you won't
get the special rate rooms. We have 50 or so rooms available for each night
Thursday through to and including Saturday. We have 20 rooms or so left at
$159.00 for Wednesday. We will set up a back up Hotel and have it ready for
the first of the year. If you have any problems, please email me immediately
and I will take care of it. Happy Holidays
Jim Schulte
Co-Coordinator MG 2008