[Mgs] Interest in a T-series car

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Interest in a T-series car
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 05:25:31 -0800 (PST)
Hello Friends,
   I am considering an MG T-series roadster.  I don't
know much about the breed but I love the look and I'm
not looking for performance.  Instead, I am looking
for a car to restore; the older the better.
   I would imagine that these cars are no longer to be
found in 'original' condition, just as there is
essentially no such thing as a Ferrari fixer-upper.
Still, this is a hobby for me and I would really enjoy
a frame-up restoration/preservation of one of these
cars.
   Please tell me if you know of a good candidate
and/or can pass on advice.  My MGB will be complete
soon and I will sell/trade it to finance my next
venture.

rick / houston, tx