Re: [Mgs] Totally off topic but funny

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Totally off topic but funny
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 14:10:38 -0800
You do realize that the clerk who you are tormenting is not the one that set
the prices.
It is obvious that you have never worked at a retail store, or you would not
do such a thing to someone that is probably making just above minimum wage.
Boy I bet you feel proud of this action.  What a great humanitarian thing to
share on Christmas.  :: Rolls eyes:::
This rates right up there with tormenting a waitress about the menu prices.
It is to the clerk's credit that they don't tell you to go pound sand up
your ass.
Before you try this stunt again, may I suggest you work for 3 months or so
(Preferably just before Christmas) in a retail store and then come back and
tell us just how "funny" this is.

Rick