[Mgs] My bad (was: Re: Overdrive Numbers)

To: The Roxter <rocknatural@gmail.com>
Subject: [Mgs] My bad (was: Re: Overdrive Numbers)
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:54:40 -0800
On Jan 15, 2008, at 9:52 PM, The Roxter wrote:

> Aaron Whiteman wrote:
>> On Jan 15, 2008, at 4:51 PM, Murray Arundell wrote:
>>

>>> I'm sorry Aaron but those statements are ...
>>>
>> I'm sorry, but perhaps ...
>>
> I normally keep my tater trap tight shut here, unless I have some
> unique advice to share, but I can't keep quiet about this.
>
> Dammit, guys, real gentlement don't just come out and call each
> other liars or idiots, even if we (possibly erroneously) think that
> to be a true description at the time.

Err, egg on my face.  Thank you sir for sending this, because it
caused me to re-read the thread.  I was mistaken in how Murray sent
his mail to me (for some reason, I saw it via the list; it was not).
I should not have taken a private message to the list, and I have
sent him an apology privately.

In other news, I drove the MG today.  It's currently 10F, and all the
windows in the Subaru are covered in a thick layer of ice on the
inside of the windows.  I didn't have time to melt or scrape them, so
I just switch cars instead.

No heat, freezing temperatures, *bad* roads, and hills.  Oh, that was
fun.  All this so I can go to the dentist.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.panix.com/~awhitema/MG/
'75 B