Re: [Mgs] miata question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] miata question
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:16:28 EST
I agree - the original 1500 taillights are nicest, although the Mk 2 also
don't look bad - for being Mini turned on their sides, they actually work
fairly
 well.

Personally I think that a coupe would be a better choice - roll up windows
and maybe a removable hard top like that one plastic bodied prototype a guy in
the US made.

Bill

In a message dated 2/22/2008 10:11:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,