Re: [Mgs] miata question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] miata question
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:05:35 EST
Actually, I can see why you might think so, but that isn't the case. The
tunnel certainly needs the layer of insulation under the carpet that everyone
should put in any MGA, but in the coupe you actually have a no-draft quarter
window that blows forced air at you and with the side windows down I'd far
rather be driving in really hot weather in the coupe than a roadster.

Bill
(1962 MGA Coupe)

In a message dated 2/22/2008 10:56:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,