Re: [Mgs] Miata Question

To: Wilkmanracing@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Miata Question
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:38:51 -0800 (PST)
But Bill, I wasn't referring to British cars - it's the Miata drivers that seem
to keep theirs up. Umm, their tops.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver -  What's that smoke?
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q
MT-6NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/