Re: [Mgs] Motor Vibration

To: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Motor Vibration
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 05:40:24 -0800 (PST)
My '76 had quite a bit of 'rock' at idle. When I removed the engine, I noticed
that the rubber for the engine mounts was pretty well trashed - pretty
broken-down. May be a cause of your vibration as well.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver -  What's that smoke?
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q
MT-6NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/