Re: [Mgs] seat removal question

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] seat removal question
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:01:26 -0800
I'm voting with Bob.

The wood spacers shuck water really well and do the job effectively.
When they get wet (often) they do tend to keep their shape and are often
intact even after three decades. Aluminium is likely to corrode and
cause more problems, although the alloy spacers tend not to get too
nasty over time.

Ok, I just argued both ways. Back to my original concept, if it ain't
broke.......

Kelvin Dodd