Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 10, Issue 19

To: mgs mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 10, Issue 19
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:02:09 -0500
.Reasonable, a government official?  HA!  I sympathize with this guy
but what idiot calls the government and reports himself as a
polluter?   I'm truly amazed at the naive people who vote all the
laws and politicians into existence and they decried someone is
getting screwed.  The guy probably voted for Chris Dodd all these years.

He needs a good lawyer to advise him.  If he declares bankruptcy, he
can let the bankruptcy court and the EPA sort it out.

Too bad he doesn't live in Illinois where a campaign donation to your
alderman will take care of everything.  If you make a donation to the
governor you can even get cash back in retirement fund investments.