Re: [Mgs] cup holders---I'm re-joining the list!

To: "'frank'" <frankk@intap.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] cup holders---I'm re-joining the list!
From: "Stuart MacMillan" <macgroup@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:42:18 -0700
Hi Frank,

I'll have to check, I may.  IIRC, my early boxes are small input shaft
versions, and there is a pilot bushing that will reduce a larger crank shaft
hole to accept these.  Moss used to sell one anyway.  I'm a bit out of touch
still.  I do have a rebuilt late model OD if you want to bash out the tunnel
and change starters!

Stuart