[Mgs] Cheery Red MGA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Cheery Red MGA
From: dave@camptownshakers.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
I was on an errand yesterday that had me traveling on busy US RT 202 near
Valley Forge, PA at the start of the afternoon rush. I moved one lane left
to allow a beautiful red MGA to merge.  My mood had been somewhat sour due
to the nature of my errand but this rare sighting (tagged MY57 MGA)
cheered me considerably, especially since I have one of the same in the
garage awaiting its much needed restoration and return to the road. Id
expected the driver to stay in the slower right lanes but was surprised to
see him give it some welly and cruise right along with the faster traffic.