Re: [Mgs] MG practicality

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG practicality
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:37:10 -0700
I beg to differ. An MGB, at least, is completely at home in modern traffic.
The only things it lacks are superficial distractions like power
accessories, cupholders, heated seats, climate control, etc. The performance
is perfectly acceptable, or at least it is for a CBB. I suppose one of the
seriously power-starved models, like a 75, might seem out of place.

I don't just "keep up" with traffic, I can set the pace if I am inclined.
The B is far more nimble and maneuverable than the typical too-tall,
overweight modern vehicle.

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149
If you're near Mountain View, CA,