[Mgs] MG practicality

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] MG practicality
From: "Douglas McKinnie" <d.mckinnie@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 23:05:14 +0100
My MG is quite practical everyday. However I did find that the traffic in New
England is much friendlier to small cars than the traffic in Nashville.
However, when it snows in Nashville the "all weather" tires on the mgb
(purchased in the northeast US) are much better than the "all weather" tires
(purchased in Tennessee) on the other car. But, as I explained to people in
the UK after moving there from Canada -- it is not driving in the snow that
is
a problem, it is the other drivers who don't know how to drive in the snow
that are a problem.

Douglas