Re: [Mgs] MGA Abortion

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA Abortion
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 03:31:08 +0930
On 29/06/2008, at 12:10 AM, WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> I can do you one with the same power and 300 lbs. lighter using a
> turbo  V6.
>
> And it would look a heck of a lot better than that automotive wet
> dream
> conceived by a frustrated 15 year old....it would look like an MGA.

Hey, I didn't say not to bury it - I just wanted to play with it on
the track for a bit first... THEN he can bury it.

:-)

BTW I am sticking with the four cylinder (no V8 and not even V6 - and
no turbo) but my frustration at my faster competitors has finally got
the better of me and I am going 2 litres.  How can you run in an "up
to 2000cc class" and give the other guys a couple of hundred cc
advantage.

Ooops, not 2 litre - 1950cc (your honour).

Yes, I reckon I might even give that thing a fright!

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia