Re: [Mgs] MGA Abortion

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA Abortion
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 11:19:02 -0700
I think this one is too far gone to salvage. The added-on bits are worth a
lot more than the MGA frame.

I am not so much surprised that people feel compelled to build chimeras like
this, as that they expect to sell them. An acutely personal vision such as
this, misguided or not, is unlikely to resonate with anyone else's taste.

I suppose they found that it didn't really make an appealling driver's car,
after all the effort. Pity.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149