Re: [Mgs] MG practicality

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG practicality
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:16:53 -0700
That's why I don't live in the desert southwest -- it is not a suitable
climate for human habitation. I just have to shake my head at the amount of
energy and water consumed in the attempt to make it so...

Not sure what electric door locks have to do with climate control.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149