Re: [Mgs] Questions on Rear Engine Mount

To: Ed Woods <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Questions on Rear Engine Mount
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Ed, thanks for the response. Is there a gap between the rubber bushings on your
set-up?

And yes, there is a ground strap, connected thusly -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ddibiase/1976%20MGB%20Engine%20Work/P7060032.jpg

Here is a clearer picture of the old mount and strap. This is the passenger's
side (LHD) mount -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ddibiase/1976%20MGB%20Engine%20Work/P7050019.jpg

Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/