[Mgs] Small victories

To: IPOG <ponton@yahoogroups.com>, tr3a <tr3a@yahoogroups.com>, ferrari
Subject: [Mgs] Small victories
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Gang,

After more than a year in the garage, up on
jack-stands, tonight I can claim that the MGB has
brakes!  There's light at the end of the tunnel. I
just did a sucessful first pass bleeding the brake
system.  The brakes are new all around so it was
rewarding to find no leaks and feel a nicely firm
pedal.

I now need to remount the wheels, check/adjust the
tire pressures, get 'er down off the stands, reconnect
the carb linkage, balance the SUs and go for a careful
test drive or two or three.

Yea, minimal content for the the non-MG lists but we
need to share our successes - even the small ones.

Regards,

rick
'08 M-B C300
'03 L-R Discovery