Re: [Mgs] Moving Along....

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Moving Along....
From: "Stuart MacMillan" <macgroup@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 16:35:05 -0700
Dan wrote:

"I have to finish this up soon as I am running out of ways to say 'More
progress'.....!"

You need to post a bar graph that goes from 0 to 100% so we can track the
progress, just like for a charity drive.  Actually, it's too late for that.
Make it from 95% to 99.99 (it will never be 100%) and mark it out in .01%
increments! It sounds like you are about at the 96.03% point.  Good luck!

Stuart

P.S.: I'm going out to the shop now to pull the head on my daughter's GT,
which I hope only has a blown head gasket.