[Mgs] Pace Setter Monza Exhaust System

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Pace Setter Monza Exhaust System
From: "John DiFede" <difejo@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:01:14 -0400
Hello all,

I haven't posted to this list in quite a while.   Lately, I have been
lurking on the digest version, until today.

Does any one have any experience with the MONZA exhaust manufactured by Pace
Setter.  It appears to be a copy of the ANSA design from long ago.

A friend has offered one to me and I am considering purchasing it.

My MGB is a 1973 with a rear Spax Tube Shock conversion.  I recall that my
stock exhaust system leaves very little clearance between the right side
lower shock

mount and the exhaust pipe.

John

1973 MGB