Re: [Mgs] Spot weld mill, need picture

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@mgaguru.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Spot weld mill, need picture
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:34:45 -0700
I know exactly what you are asking for, but damned if I can find it.
It seems most places are just selling a Blair cutter type bit like this kit
http://www.matcotools.com/Catalog/toolcatalog.jsp?cattype=T&cat=2485&page=2&#51873

I did find exactly what you are looking for with an air drill attached
http://www.matcotools.com/Catalog/toolcatalog.jsp?cattype=T&cat=2552&select=&page=2
Good luck
Rick