Re: [Mgs] hardtop question

To: "Andrew Proudfoot" <aproudfoot@nf.sympatico.ca>, "Robert J.
Subject: Re: [Mgs] hardtop question
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:44:31 -0800
Voting for it being a single window Snugtop too. The three window tops
were more common, but the single window was available.

Andy. By any chance do you have the latch part number you ordered from
Summit Racing. I too thought that there was an available latch that I
saw in the Pegasus catalog and I want to check numbers. I get a lot of
calls from people looking for hardware.

thanks

Kelvin