Re: [Mgs] Miata rear end

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Miata rear end
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:41:39 -0800
Taking an indefinite (infinite?) amount of time to attempt to
engineer/install/debug it is the downside...

And what have you gained? A reasonably well-located live axle is probably
just as effective within the performance parameters of tthe MGB, and
arguably more fun to drive.

People just have too much time on their hands, apparently...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149