Re: [Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:45:04 -0600
I bit of it is that it's easier to control/reduce pollution from a
single plant than millions of cars. But there's a lot of sticking ones
head in the sand of environmentalists that think a Zero emission car
has no environmental effect from it's use.

A friend of mine with a Prius is that way. He's generally a smart guy,
but really wears blinders with regard to the environment and reality.