Re: [Mgs] ultimate MG garage

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] ultimate MG garage
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:39:41 -0600
Jay Leno has stated more than once that he is a car guy who just happens to
also be an actor.  i believe he has equal disdain for the so-called car
collectors who are ruining our hobby.  he also has a tr3 and shows up at
triumph meets occasionally.  absolutely no airs; he tries to just be one of
the (car) guys.