Re: [Mgs] ultimate MG garage

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] ultimate MG garage
From: Rod Williams <PRNDL@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:47:28 -0800
Some time back, I was in AutoBooks in Burbank CA on a Saturday
morning. As I was browsing the MG and Jaguar books, I noticed that Jay
Leno was standing next to me looking at the magazines and chatting
with some of the regulars. The front door opened and a fellow stuck
his head in and yelled to a friend inside "Holy crap, there's a
McLaren SLR Merc parked out front." Leno chuckled and said "guess I'd
better go out and pop the hood."  I've also been there on a weekend
when he came by with one of his steam cars and was giving people rides
up and down Magnolia Blvd. Anyone who can operate a steam car by
themselves is a bona fide gearhead in my book. His website, Leno's
Garage, is a hoot.

--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California