Re: [Mgs] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... HELP! anyone near Dublin?

To: "MG T list" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "Mgs@Autox.Team.Net"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... HELP! anyone near Dublin?
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 07:17:28 -0600
Listers (& a few direct mails), this has NOT gotten resolved and Alan
(Frogeye pilot) could use some help !!!!

If you have any contacts or ideas (mine are BELOW Alan's note) PLEASE send
to him and not clog up the Lists!!
*****
If anyone lives near Dublin, Ireland, please contact me off list at
alan.larson@mchsi.com
My fiancee is stranded at the airport, and is in dire need of assistance.
Thanks in advance!
Alan in Iowa City
*****
mine:
<<i have no way to call internationally.>>
Huh??  No Hard-wire phone??
    Haveyou tried calling:
   Dept. of State??
Irish Embassy in D.C.??
Irish Consulate in Chi??
Dublin Airport Police??
Telling AA you prob and see if they can contact their folks at
Dublin Airport??
Dublin Police??
   OTTOMH, dat's all I can quickly think of.  <F>