[Mgs] Bargain Black Beauty (Sandblast Media)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Bargain Black Beauty (Sandblast Media)
From: mgmagnette@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:22:43 -0400
If anyone is in New Hampshire or Massachusetts and wants to split a pallet of
Black Beauty Coal Slag Sandblast Media, let me know.? I was buying this for
like $7 per 50# bag, but apparently you can get it right at the plant in Bow NH
for $2.58 if you buy 100 bags.? Thats an insane amount of coal slag, but maybe
if some locals want to split it up it would be do-able?? Sorry cannot
deliver...? unless you want to pay $7 a bag :)

-John