Re: [Mgs] completely OT - USB Turntables, DAK, CD's and LP's

To: dcouncill@msubillings.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] completely OT - USB Turntables, DAK, CD's and LP's
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:33:19 EDT
Basic turntables are fairly easily found - Rega makes some inexpensive
models.
You'll have to look on the internet though as fewer normal stores carry  them.

Try _http://store.acousticsounds.com/_ (http://store.acousticsounds.com/)

Bill
(3 turntables something often spinning)

In a message dated 23/03/2009 6:22:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  dcounci