[Mgs] on the road

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] on the road
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:48:01 -0500
I pulled the MG out of storage yesterday. Tending to under the hood
etc. It started right up as always, after pulling the plugs
and getting oil pressure up.

Plugs look good. I think I need to check timing. It might be time to
adjust the valves.

I think I forgot to put the cover back on over the battery. Hmm.

Left a message with my new insurance agent. Took it for an around the
block. Everything feels good.

Of course, this all means that it's raining today. Looks like the
whole week will be bad. Last week was beautiful. I had no time.

Saturday, I just finished the house project that I slated for January.
My February mountain bike project went a head on schedule.
But this means my March, sand, prep and paint the new hood (nee
bonnet), is woefully behind schedule.

I have a modest list of things I won't get to on the car this
year. :-) Seems, I've volunteered to coach my sons baseball team.

a thawing Paul.