[Mgs] No future in marketing... (NSMC)

To: ferrari <ferrari@ferrarilist.com>, sl
Subject: [Mgs] No future in marketing... (NSMC)
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
That's (NSMC) for No Specific Marque Content.

So pardon this e-intrusion but I have decided that I just can't justify
restoring my '61 Mercedes 180b.  The reality hit when the mercury hit 90
degrees F yesterday - and its still April!  Even if the car was working
perfectly, I wouldn't dive an un-air conditioned sedan in Houston.  Ergo, it
should go to a better home.

So are any of you silly enough to want this car?

PM me at rolindsay@yahoo.com if so.  Thanks and again, this will be my
one-and-only marketing post.

regards,

rick - in Houston
PS: No, I have no undiscovered career waiting in marketing