Re: [Mgs] Generator front bearing.

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Generator front bearing.
From: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:53:41 -0700
Paul,

I don't think so -- I had marked the wires before removing them and I
don't think that the would fot the wrong way round -- the terminals
are different sizes. No, I think that I probably wrecked the bearing
when removing the front plate from the old armature.

I have a spare Miget geenrator -- I'm going to see if I can swap the
rear plate on my MGA generator with that -- then I'll follow Barney's
advice and check the voltage.

Regards,
Simonf