[Mgs] OT cool video utility

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] OT cool video utility
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:41:44 +0930
For those video types - and I would guess engineering types out there,
friends of mine have been working for years on a really cool video
utility that allows you to make 3D images from objects on video.

I want one of these and thought some of you might also find it pretty cool.

I immediately imagined cool video of my car... and then imagined the
engineering/prototyping of design stuff for my car, mods etc.

For those into this sort of stuff... I think this falls into the
"seriously cool" category of techy stuff.

http://nextbigthingaward.com/videotrace.html

(... and yes, you can vote for them in the "next big thing" award, too,
if you so desire :-)

Eric