Re: [Mgs] Fitting a radio

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fitting a radio
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:54:12 -0500
The doors have a lot of lost high end, so you have to turn it up a
lot. The kick panels would be more so. Very muddled sound.

I've been thinking of replacing the stock door speakers with
separates, actually just the woofer. I have Miata seats with speakers.

Have you thought of getting box speakers and mounting them on the
parcel shelf?