Re: [Mgs] Fitting a radio

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fitting a radio
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
I think maybe putting them below the bottom of the dash, facing rearward into
the passenger's compartment, might not be a bad solution. You could sort of
tuck them up a bit so they were partially hidden by the dash, so they would be
less obtrusive. I'm thinking that your B is a GT, so if you also installed
speakers in the sides of the rear compartment, the sound might not be too bad.
Of course, I'm sure the acoustics are terrible but as long as your
expectations for sound are relatively low, this might not be a bad solution.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)