Re: [Mgs] batteries and starting

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] batteries and starting
From: "Chad Cooper" <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:59:53 -0500
I can see where that would be a problem, just never had one move that much,
and have been over several cattle guards at pretty high speeds (didn't see
it coming) during rallies and didn't have a problem, that's about as rough
as it gets..  I have returned such batteries, but it helps to go to the same
place a lot and spend a lot and know the manager, but it has never gotten to
him the high school kids don't seem to care about the company and their
money...

Not saying your hold down well and anti-alter battery body approach is bad
(quite good actually), just don't practice either myself and have been
fine...