[Mgs] Huh?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Huh?
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:57:09 -0400

David Breneman said:
> I hope I'm not alone here in asking:
>
> Huh?

For 'et tu' see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute%3F.  It was a
comment on the fact that many people were pointing out to me, one by one,
that driving with headphones (not sure about ear buds) is illegal when I
thought I'd made it clear that I know that.  Ed just happens to be the only
one of you I've met, hence his relative likeness to Brutus.

Helio Castroneves  won the coveted mirror ball trophy on 'Dancing with the
Stars', a television show on American TV.  For those of us who don't follow
racing, that's all he's known for.

Now you know everything.  Say good night, Gracie.

Denise Thorpe