Re: [Mgs] Huh?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Huh?
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 19:07:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Denise Thorpe <xyzabcde@earthlink.net> wrote:

> For 'et tu' see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute%3F.

I knew that quote, but couldn't figure out the context here,
but this is the thing that really threw me for a loop:

> Helio Castroneves  won the coveted mirror ball trophy
> on 'Dancing with the Stars', a television show on American
> TV.  For those of us who don't follow racing, that's
> all he's known for.

I've got to say I didn't know him from either, but
except for taking several months of ballroom dancing
lessons in a fruitless attempt to save my marriage, I
know even less about that than racing.  Although I
must admit that those few hours on the dance floor
were the only time I could "lead" my wife in anything.

  :-)