Re: [Mgs] SU-HIF Problem

To: Daybell7@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] SU-HIF Problem
From: tmcnam4510@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:13:16 -0400
Hey Steve, IMHO you will need to remove the carb(s) from the manifold, take off
the bottom plate, (4 screws), and just replace the float, valve assy., (use
vitron tipped), and, in my case, the shaft that holds the float.? I did both
carbs as they are the same vintage.? It is a simple procedure once the parts
are on hand.? Oh yeah, buy new bottom gaskets too.? Regards, Tom