Re: [Mgs] SU-HIF Problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] SU-HIF Problem
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:26:27 -0400
I agree with Max.  Before you take it all apart, at least take a look
and make sure it is not a sunken float.  That's what happened to
mine.  It is a super easy fix, if you have another float to swap
in.  That may not be the problem, but if it is, you'll be back in
business and save the major carb work for when it is snowing.  And if
you live somewhere where the weather is perfect all year round, then
I just hate you.  :-)

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net