[Mgs] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:52:06 -0500
As suggested, I'll go back to Adobe 6 and see what happens.

MEANWHILE I emailed the Heritage Trust who's name is all over the box. *They
said it wasn't their problem* and gave me the wrong email address to the
compiler/manufacturer. Fortuntely he as a web site and was able to Google
him and get the correct address. I am awaiting an answer.

No wonder even Moss won't touch these disks any more. A great idea with bad
execution. Actually I wont mind 6. I use Foxit.

Jack