Re: [Mgs] MGs in the Limelight

To: "Richard Gosling" <rbgosling@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGs in the Limelight
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:03:43 +0100
Maybe, maybe not.  The wings and outer shell are pretty substantial, but the
floor is quite thin and the chassis is hour-glass shaped.  I did hear one
story during my ownership of one of a full frontal impact where the passengers
legs went through the floor, then the chassis concertinaed, the cross-rails
came forwards and chopped his legs off.