Re: [Mgs] help please- value of MGA pieces

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] help please- value of MGA pieces
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:03:39 EDT
A non-rusty Mk 2 is worth two decent MGBs.  Turn back before it is too
late and you join all the other guys in the "I used to own an MGA but sold it
in  a moment of poor judgement and have been wishing I had it back ever
since"  club.

Seriously.  Restore/refurbish the MGA instead.

Bill

I am in  the midst of a trade- I am trading my '62 MGA Mk II roadster