Re: [Mgs] Touch Up Paint

To: "Ray Graham" <runner01@wowway.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Touch Up Paint
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:39:38 -0600
I bought a few cans of touch up paint for my MGs from Tower Paint:
http://www.towerpaint.com/

Seems like there was another place mentioned on this list not too long
ago.

I see you have the paint codes for your car. For those who need paint
codes for earlier years, try Paul Tegler's site with codes and reference
pictures:

http://www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/index.html

[I should mention that my 67BGT is the BRG example in the Green
section.]

David Councill
64 B (Flame red)
67 BGT (British racing green)