[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Mgs] Touch Up Paint

To: "Councill, David" <>, "Ray Graham"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Touch Up Paint
From: "Larry Daniels" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:57:55 -0500
Tower Paint is only a few blocks from my office and I wish them well.  I 
have picked up a few spray bombs there, myself.  BUT, check your local paint 
stores.  There are two places to buy spray bombs made to order right here in 
my home town.  I'll bet you can find one locally, too.  Check with your 
local auto body shops to see where they get their paint.  Really, they are 
all over the place.

Larry Daniels

From: "Councill, David" <>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:39 PM
To: "Ray Graham" <>; <>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Touch Up Paint

I bought a few cans of touch up paint for my MGs from Tower Paint:

Seems like there was another place mentioned on this list not too long

I see you have the paint codes for your car. For those who need paint
codes for earlier years, try Paul Tegler's site with codes and reference

[I should mention that my 67BGT is the BRG example in the Green

David Councill
64 B (Flame red)
67 BGT (British racing green)
72 B  (black tulip)

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On
Behalf Of Ray Graham
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 4:22 PM
Subject: [Mgs] Touch Up Paint

Anybody know where you can purchase touch up paint in spray can and
for 1980 MGB, Vermillion Red, DITZ #60932 or DUP #45471?

Ray Graham 


Support Team.Net

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>