Re: [Mgs] Touch Up Paint

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>, "Ray Graham"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Touch Up Paint
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:57:55 -0500
Tower Paint is only a few blocks from my office and I wish them well.  I
have picked up a few spray bombs there, myself.  BUT, check your local paint
stores.  There are two places to buy spray bombs made to order right here in
my home town.  I'll bet you can find one locally, too.  Check with your
local auto body shops to see where they get their paint.  Really, they are
all over the place.

Larry Daniels