Re: [Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage

To: <reno.man@rogers.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:04:56 -0500
This was just going around the Spridget list and I meant to post it here, as
well.  I thought it was worth the few minutes to watch it, and I spent quite a
bit more time watching similar videos on the site.  Unfortunately, they have
what may be the world's worst search feature so it can be a challenge to find
what you're looking for.

-Mike Eldred

Wilmington, VT

'54 MG TF

'73 Midget

'51 Willys M38

> Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:17:32 -0800
> From: reno.man@rogers.com
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
>
> I've been away a few years, but now back on, lurking for the last few
weeks.
> My 60 MGA body off restoration is almost finished - black, biscuit
interior,
> chrome wires. Took a chance on the black, but it turned out real pretty. And
> belated thanx to Barney for much help in building up a spare tranni.
>
> Notice
> the email volume is down, so I'm offering up this link, a long silent
> film inside the MG factory in 1931. Apologize if this has already made the
> rounds, but for anyone who missed it, it's a fascinating look into the past.
> http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=70826
>
> Mike
>
> Toronto
> 67 E type OTS
> (sold)
> 59 Bugeye (sold)
> 60 MGA
> looking for XK150 DHC

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&fi
lt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9
,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN
_evergreen2:112009