[Mgs] here. Not my cuppa tea. but the seller sounds, motivated!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] here. Not my cuppa tea. but the seller sounds, motivated!
From: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:09:50 -0600
Screw the paint job. Screw the Vette treatment. If it's really that rust
free it's worth looking at. The last rust free coupe body I looked at
was way over that.

I hope somebody can re-coupe this car. C'mon guys. If I had $4k
available tomorrow I'd be there in a heartbeat. If it's truly rust free
and not a scam.

Glenn

--
Be careful when you deal with old hippies. They can be real touchy.

        - Ferris Bueller