Re: [Mgs] 1967 O/D driveshaft

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1967 O/D driveshaft
From: wspohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:09:03 EST
Actually, it isn't that big a deal to make, and far cheaper than having a
new drive shaft made up, at least around here.  And yes, of course it needs
to have the correct mating at each side to slot into the flanges it mates
with.

Bill

In a message dated 22/12/2009 1:08:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,