Re: [Mgs] PLUG WIRES

To: "Tom Gunderson" <thgun@comporium.net>,<mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] PLUG WIRES
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:10:13 -0600
Any Universal set of wires will do. Or a set for an MGB, 1980. You
have to cut the cap ends off anyway. Most FLAPS will have something.

Bosch 09041 will be a part number to cross from.  They are for a B. I
prefer to use solid core wires, though if you've fallen prey to the
electronic ignition hype, you'll want to avoid them.  Solid core
wires from Bosch are 09985 (4 cylinder) 09987 for 8-cyl. 2 sets.

Peter C
======